CELONIS ACADEMIC ALLIANCE
PROCESS MINING FOR STUDENTS, LECTURERS AND RESEARCHERS.
Join now and
become a Process Miner
- Free academic license
- Data and application hosting on your cloud instance
- Import of your event logs and creation of customized analyses
- Demo data and analyses for purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash, and many more
- Access to Academic Cloud
- Licenses for research teams, seminars and lectures
- Technical support
- Lecture slides
- Case studies and exercises
- Support for the integration of Process Mining in your academic courses
- Co-supervision of student theses
- Process Mining Thesis Award
- Partner of joint-venture research projects and grants
PROCESS MINING THESIS AWARD 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS.
Congratulations to Jorge Munoz-Gama (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile), who won the Celonis Process Mining Thesis Award 2017. In his outstanding PhD thesis entitled “Conformance Checking and Diagnosis in Process Mining”, Jorge significantly extends the important field of process conformance checking and root cause analysis.
TU EINDHOVEN & CELONIS
A TRAILBLAZING COOPERATION BETWEEN RESEARCH AND INDUSTRY.
Several working groups between TU Eindhoven and Celonis have been set up to address key challenges related to Process Mining. This cooperation allows the integration of latest research results into practical applications. Moreover, scientists can gather important insights from the industry to advance their research.
TUM Data Innovation Lab
SHOW YOUR PROCESS MINING SKILLS AND EARN 10 ECTS-CREDITS.
Celonis offers a research project at the Data Innovation Lab (Technical University Munich). Students work in small project teams and learn how to marshal, analyze, and visualize process data. The project’s focus lies on most recent developments in process intelligence and the application of machine learning in process mining. The application deadline is October 07, 2017.