CELONIS ACADEMIC ALLIANCE
PROCESS MINING FOR STUDENTS, LECTURERS AND RESEARCHERS.
The Academic Cloud
Join now and
become a Process Miner
- Free academic license
- Data and application hosting on your cloud instance
- Import of your event logs and creation of customized analyses
- Demo data and analyses for purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash, and many more
- Access to Academic Cloud
- Licenses for research teams, seminars and lectures
- Technical support
- Lecture slides
- Case studies and exercises
- Support for the integration of Process Mining in your academic courses
- Co-supervision of student theses
- Process Mining Thesis Award
- Partner of joint-venture research projects and grants
BPI Challenge 2018
SHOW YOUR PROCESS MINING SKILLS
Celonis sponsors the Business Process Intelligence (BPI) Challenge 2018. In this competition, you analyze a real-life event log of the federal ministries of agriculture. The best submissions will be awarded at the 14th BPI Workshop in Sydney (September 9-14, 2018). Flight ticket and accommodation of the winners will be paid by the sponsors.
PROCESS MINING THESIS AWARD 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS.
Congratulations to Jorge Munoz-Gama (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile), who won the Celonis Process Mining Thesis Award 2017. In his outstanding PhD thesis entitled “Conformance Checking and Diagnosis in Process Mining”, Jorge significantly extends the important field of process conformance checking and root cause analysis.
TU EINDHOVEN & CELONIS
A TRAILBLAZING COOPERATION BETWEEN RESEARCH AND INDUSTRY.
Several working groups between TU Eindhoven and Celonis have been set up to address key challenges related to Process Mining. This cooperation allows the integration of latest research results into practical applications. Moreover, scientists can gather important insights from the industry to advance their research.