Embedded content: https://youtu.be/2ahvCLKf8EI
The Harvard Business Review says, “You should be exploring Process Mining”. To which you might respond, “But I’m a Finance person...” or “I work in IT… what can Process Mining do for me?” Well, we hope you’ll join us at one of our upcoming Superfluid World Tour events to find out. Because professionals from departments all across the enterprise are starting to see the value Process Mining — not just for the growth of your business, but for the growth of your career, too.
Based on who’s already signed up for the World Tour, here are a few of the roles that we expect to see in large numbers, and why you should seriously consider stopping by:
- Learn about the data-driven strategies that Finance and Shared Services leaders are using to Optimize Working Capital, Increase Productivity, Digitize Operations, and Manage Risk and Compliance.
- Get face time with companies like GE Power, Bosch, and AkzoNobel that are already using Celonis in areas like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Order Management, Procurement, and more.
- See a live demo of Celonis for Frictionless Finance in use cases that matter to you, like On-Time Payments, Reducing Rework, Automating Manual Tasks, and Touchless POs.
- Gain insights into cutting-edge Process Mining solutions for Supply Chain that are driving results in Maximizing On-Time and In-Full Deliveries, Optimizing Inventory Levels, and Navigating Commerce Regulations.
- Connect with your peers from companies like L’Oréal and Vodafone that are using Celonis in Procurement, Vendor Management, Warehousing, Logistics, and more.
- Experience the power of Process Mining for Frictionless Supply Chain, which can help you achieve Optimized Shipping Times, Touchless Transactions, and more.
- Attend sessions led by executive leaders who are integrating Process Mining into their IT landscape to Reduce System Migration Risk and Cost, Maximize Service Levels, and Increase User Adoption.
- Network with IT professionals from companies like Honeywell and Schlumberger that are making Frictionless IT a reality with Celonis.
- Get hands-on with Process Mining for IT, and see it in action in for SAP S/4HANA Migration and ServiceNow ITSM.
- Arm yourself with the tool that Process Excellence leaders are calling “a new secret weapon for process optimization,” which provides 100% process transparency, recommends AI-based next-best-actions for in-process optimization, and enables always audit-ready processes.
- Join the growing community of Process Miners in your local area, including experts from Process Excellence teams at companies like Uber and ABB, who are supporting enterprise initiatives like RPA, Audit, and Digital Transformation with Celonis.
- Walk out with real Process Mining knowledge and experience, and learn how this game-changing technology helps identify and accelerate Process Excellence efforts like Lean and Six Sigma.
If you work in one of these four areas, attending the Celonis Superfluid World Tour is a no-brainer.
Head over to our World Tour page to see if we’re bringing this free, one-day event to a city near you!
VP, Product Marketing
Southard Jones is Celonis’ VP, Product Marketing. Prior to Celonis, Southard held various executive product and marketing roles at enterprise software companies in the Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Science market, including Domino Data Lab, Birst, Right 90, and Siebel Analytics.