Process excellence. Frictionless operations. Smart, sustainable success.
If those are the kinds of things that make you excited, then Celosphere 2020 is for you. The world’s largest Process Mining event will be held on April 28–30, 2020 in Munich, Germany, bringing 2,000 incredible people from all over the world together around one shared goal: Process Excellence.
If you missed Celosphere 2019 — or just want to relive the magic — check out last year's recap video.
Inspiring speakers, powerful success stories, hands-on experiences, invaluable networking opportunities — Celosphere has it all.
“We started some sort of new movement. Process Mining really established a new language on how people cooperate with each other.”
Gia Thi Nguyen, Head of Operational Excellence, Siemens
We hope you’re raring to go. But in case you need a bit of extra convincing, here are 10 reasons for you and your team to attend Celosphere 2020:
- The "who's who" of Process Excellence. Engage with the real-life pioneers of the Process Mining movement from hundreds of the world’s leading businesses.
- The stories. Hear from Celonis customers about how they use Process Mining technology to drive action and achieve real business outcomes. Last year, speakers included the likes of Microsoft, Uber, BMW, L'Oréal, and Siemens.
- The networking. Connect with over 2,000 like-minded process enthusiasts. Get inspired by ideas that can help you drive organizational change.
- The sessions. Choose from over 60 open sessions and keynotes offering insights for strategists, process owners, analysts, data scientists, and practitioners.
- The innovation. Be the first to see Celonis’ next-generation platform capabilities like Task Mining, Process Mining AI, Accelerators, and more.
- The hands-on experience. Attend a guided training session or stop by a live demo station to see Process Mining in action.
- The spotlight. Apply to share your own Process Mining success story on stage and join the ranks of the world's top process experts.
- The transformation. Learn the secrets to using Process Mining to supercharge transformation initiatives like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), S/4HANA migration, and customer experience.
- The fun. Celosphere is our annual community celebration... and we know how to party: happy hours, the awards gala, networking roundtables, and more.
- The actionable insights. Take advantage of this invaluable opportunity to see how Celonis can help you achieve breakthrough results in core business functions. From Finance and Customer Service to Production and IT, this is your chance to learn from your peers and come home inspired.
“If you’re a process enthusiast, then attending Celosphere should be a high priority — and not just because Celonis knows how to throw a great party (they do). Last year, I had a great time at Celosphere connecting with business leaders from some of the world’s largest companies like Uber, Siemens, Zalando, and Vodafone.”
Jeff Cowan, Senior Director of Continuous Improvement, GE Power
This holiday season, treat yourself to a gift that keeps on giving: a ticket to Celosphere!
Don’t miss out on ourEarly Bird Tickets, which are on sale now.
Chief Marketing Officer
Anthony Deighton is the Celonis Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for global marketing and outreach.