Professor Wil van der Aalst pioneered the field of process mining in the 1990s, describing it as the missing link between data science and real-life processes. Enter an entirely new academic discipline, which has since become the industry standard for better business process execution. Learn about the science behind the technology and its real-life applications, including the way it’s being used today by a large number of Fortune 500 companies, during this self-paced, virtual course.
What you’ll get:
• 10 hours of on-demand virtual learning
• A deep-dive into academic theory from Professor van der Aalst
• Practical use cases and exercises from Celonis
• Free access and certification
What you’ll learn:
• Understanding current trends in the field like process mining and automation
• Process Discovery algorithms and varying types of process representations from ‘directly-follows’ graphs to Petri nets
• Drilling down your process and detecting bottlenecks: sequence cuts and other filtering methods
• Comparing Real and To-Be Worlds: Conformance Checking and Root Cause Detection
• Understanding patterns and taking preventative measures: Comparative and predictive process mining
Don’t miss the chance to master process mining and understand the core of this state-of-the-art technology, so you can apply it to your studies, your business, or anywhere else.